Subscribed: Camera di commercio di Udine nr. 02221210301
Capitale sociale: € 35.000,00 (interamente versato)
Number REA: UD- 244399
I inform you that for the establishment and execution of contractual / commercial / information relationships with you in progress, the undersigned company is / will come into possession of data acquired directly or through third parties, related to you, data classified as personal by law.
According to articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 679/2016, we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
First of all, we would like to inform you that for our hotel business, we do not normally process any special data (the so-called sensitive data) unless you provide that data spontaneously to request certain services or advantages; in any case, in order to process that kind of data, your consent will be necessary.
If the customer uses external intermediaries (e.g. travel agencies, OTA sites …), the data controller will learn about the following categories of personal data from the above-mentioned intermediaries: personal data and data for identification, contact information, bank data.
According to the aforementioned regulation, we provide you with the following information (at the Hotel Colorado there will be an information sheet containing further information).
a) DATA CONTROLLER: the data controller is COLORADO S.R.L. in the person of the legal representative, P.IVA 02221210301, based in 33054 – Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD) Via Giardini n. 79 (tel: 0039 0431 422281 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org – P.E.C. certified email address: email@example.com), whom you may contact for any clarification you wish to have and/or any communication you wish to make.
b) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS: the data is collected and processed, also by means of IT procedures, for the following purposes.
b 1) To acquire and confirm your request for accommodation services and additional services, in order to provide the services requested, for any other related pre-contractual and contractual requirements.
Legal basis: the execution of the contract of which the customer is a party and/or the execution of any pre-contractul activity.
b 2) To comply with legal obligations (Article 109 of Royal Decree 773/1931 requires that the Police headquarters must be informed of the personal information of the customers who are staying in hotels and other facilities), including administrative, accounting and tax obligations. Legal basis: compliance with legal or regulatory obligations.
b 3) To send business information regarding the requested service (such as, for example, reminder emails, possible updates of rates or promotions), on the understanding that you may object to the processing of your data at any time, as of now or on the occasion of further communications, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal basis: legitimate interests of the owner.
c) THOSE TO WHOM DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED: it being understood that communications and circulation carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be communicated in Italy to: internal personnel authorized to process data, consultants and professionals connected to our business, who will treat that data, depending on the situation, as data controllers or as autonomous data controllers (e.g. accountants, labor consultants, accounting data processing centers, legal counsels, banking and insurance institutions, suppliers of goods and services), public safety bodies, offices and public institutions, in order to comply with legal obligations.
d) PERIOD OF RETENTION:
– for the purposes referred to in point b1): duration of the contractual relationship, but some personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes indicated in the following points;
– for the purposes referred to in point b2): the data communicated to the Police Headquarters are not retained, unless they are data necessary for the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and tax obligations, which are kept for 10 years (and longer in the case of tax assessments);
– for the purposes referred to in point b3): 2 years.
e) MANDATORY AND OPTIONAL DATA:
– providing the data is mandatory for the purposes indicated in letters b1) and b2) (pre-contractual, contractual and legal obligations) and therefore, any refusal to supply that data may make it impossible for us to accommodate you in our facility and / or to activate the requested service;
– providing the data is optional for the purposes referred to in letter b3); you may object to the processing at any time, from now or during subsequent communications, by sending an email to the address: email@example.com without this in any way prejudicing the existing contractual relationship.
f) TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR TO INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
In the management of the contractual relationship, no transfer of data to non-EU third countries or to international organizations is provided for.
g) RIGHTS (Reg. 679/16): We inform you that you are entitled to the rights as indicated below:
– confirmation that your personal data are or are not being processed and, in this case, access to that data (right of access);
– a copy of the personal data supplied and the transfer of the data that can be communicated to others directly to another holder indicated by you (right of portability);
– the correction or integration of your personal data (right of rectification);
– the cancellation of any data for which there is no longer any legal condition for its processing (right to be forgotten);
– revocation of consent, if the processing is based on consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation (right to revoke consent);
– the limitation of the processing in the cases provided by the General Regulation on Data Protection (right of limitation);
– opposition in the event that the processing is based on legitimate interest or is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or connected to the practice of public powers (right of opposition).
– the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (in Italy: Privacy Guarantor) (right of complaint).
In order to exercise your rights, you can send a request by registered letter to this address: Colorado S.r.l., Via Giardini n. 79, 33054 – Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD) or by p.e.c . (certified email) to this address firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device by your browser.
These information allows you to customize the use of the website: for example allow you to remember your choices, such as language, currency, favourite search criteria and facilitate the next visit. Very often they are necessary for the normal use of the site, as well as for access to restricted areas and fill out a form.
There are different types of cookies. The following types of cookies are used on this site:
- Technical cookies (do not require consent):
cookies that were used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user.
- Analytics cookies:
they collect information in a grouped form, such as the number of users and how they visit the website.
|_ga||analytic||1 minute||Analytic cookie (Google Analytics) more info|
|_gat||analytic||10 minutes||Analytic cookie (Google Analytics) more info|
|_icl_current_language||technical||24 hours||Technical cookie of WordPress to memorize the user’s language|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||technical||Technical cookie of WordPress wpml plugin, to memorize the user language.|
|cookie_notice_accepted||technical||1 month||Technical cookie to memorize the user choice of cookies|
|wpml_referer_url||technical||24 ore||Cookie tecnico del plugin wpml di WordPress, memorizza la pagina di provenienza|
are cookies that have been written on to your device by a web site that is different from the web site you are actually visiting and may be for example the widgets of social networks.
In this website you could find cookies:
|Google Maps||Provides directions, interactive maps, and satellite/aerial imagery of many countries. Can also search by keyword such as type of business.||https://www.google…N/policies/privacy/|
This site has no access or control to the third-party cookies and it is not responsible for cookies used by any third-party website. We therefore suggest you to verify the information on cookies and their management on these websites.
You can disable cookies through the specific settings of your browser or related programs used for navigation of website.
How to control or delete cookies by browser settings:
in your browser settings (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome, etc.) you can decide which cookies you want to receive or not and you can set almost all these browsers to block the installation of cookies.
Generally these setting modes, which may vary from browser to browser, can be found in the browser privacy section.
If you would like more information to guide you step by step choosing cookies, see http://www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you decide not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use the website or to visualize some parts.
THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT